POSITION: SENIOR PERSONAL BANKER – ASSEMBLY ROW
The Senior Personal Banker will embrace a relationship centric mindset and build long term relationships with customers. They strive to positively impact our customer’s financial wellbeing, whilst exhibiting our core values.
Key Result Areas:
- Through detailed consultation, uncovers customer needs and advises them with the right products, solutions and services of the Bank and its partners
- Ensure every point of interaction with customers and colleagues is in line with our brand, values, and mission of providing relationship-centric experiences
- Play a leadership role in welcoming customers and managing branch activity
- Serve as a peer leader, displaying operational excellence and exceptional customer experiences
- Develop and maintain substantial knowledge of Bank products and services
- Understand and adhere to all regulatory, security, retail banking and bank policies and procedures
- Understands and adheres to all Bank Secrecy Act and Anti- Money Laundering (BSA/AML), regulatory, security, retail banking and bank- wide policies and procedures
- Open and close the Branch as required
- Cover Assistant Branch Manager tasks as needed
- Perform additional duties as required
High School degree or equivalent required
A minimum of 2-3 years customer service experience with proven record of successfully building relationships and translating those to sales
Banking, financial, and/or retail experience preferred
Experience in roles requiring assessment of customer needs, including consultative and advisory responsibilities
Leadership experience preferred
Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with all types of people and quickly build rapport
Ability to work independently and take accountability for actions, making quick, high-quality decisions
The above description covers the most significant major responsibilities but does not exclude other occasional responsibilities and accountabilities the inclusion of which would be in conformity with the major purpose of this job.
Assembly Row – Somerville, Massachusetts
About Cambridge Savings Bank:
Cambridge Savings Bank is a full-service banking institution with over $5 billion in assets. As a mutual bank, CSB is committed to improving the quality of life of our employees, customers, and the communities we serve. One of the oldest and largest community banks in Massachusetts, Cambridge Savings Bank offers a full line of individual and business banking services across a robust Massachusetts-based branch network and through digital banking solutions for commercial, small business and consumer customers. To learn more about how we can meet your needs, visit us at cambridgesavings.com, or better yet, come meet us to help you make the most out of your banking relationship.
Cambridge Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.