POSITION: IVY BANK PERFORMANCE MANAGER
Ivy Bank is a new digital only bank that’s backed by well-established Cambridge Savings Bank. The Ivy Bank team has a startup mentality and is looking for someone with Digital and/or Retail banking experience to join us on this exciting new adventure! The Ivy Bank Performance Manager will report directly to the Ivy Bank Team Leader and be a part of the Digital Banking Team. They will collaborate with colleagues across the CSB landscape, be responsible for supporting the implementation of efficient, innovative ideas and own administrative responsibilities to support the strategy and operation of Ivy Bank.
Key Result Areas:
- Create, maintain, and regularly review internal and external supporting documentation for new deposit products, procedures, job aids and written collateral, as well as Deposit Handbook and Truth in Savings Disclosures.
- Execute Quality Assurance on Ivy Bank originated Online Account Opening and inspect internal procedures for effectiveness.
- Collaborate with Retail Administration as needed related all shared procedures and policies that fall under the CSB scope.
- Identify and optimize digital channel workflow and efficiency opportunities.
- Support Ivy Bank Digital Banking Manager to improve and exceed customer experience, identify digital solutions to create a frictionless experience, and ensure the financial well-being of our customers.
- Act as subject matter expert related to all digital channel components.
- Support Ivy Bank Team Leader to comprise valuable information to develop use case documentation.
- Collaborate with Marketing partners to identify optimization opportunities, to ensure alignment of digital marketing efforts, to maximize deposit growth and customer acquisition opportunity.
- Identify and understand data to assist the Data & Analytics team with the creation of department dashboard visualization and metrics.
- Support in the creation of internal presentation documentation and perform ad hoc data comparisons.
- Understand and adhere to all Bank Secrecy Act and Anti- Money Laundering (BSA/AML), regulatory, security, and bank- wide policies and procedures.
- Partner with BSA/Compliance teams to ensure Ivy Bank is following all federal & state laws as applicable
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- 8+ years of Retail or Digital Banking, Credit Union, or Financial Services industry experience with proven experience with Bank Operations, Compliance, and BSA
- Strong ability to interpret data against business objectives and successfully track KPIs
- Highly organized, driven self-starter
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Online Account Opening Platforms, Data Visualization Software, Project management, change management or program management nice to have
The above description covers the most significant major responsibilities but does not exclude other occasional responsibilities and accountabilities the inclusion of which would be in conformity with the major purpose of this job.
About Cambridge Savings Bank:
Cambridge Savings Bank is a full-service banking institution with over $5 billion in assets. As a mutual bank, CSB is committed to improving the quality of life of our employees, customers, and the communities we serve. One of the oldest and largest community banks in Massachusetts, Cambridge Savings Bank offers a full line of individual and business banking services across a robust Massachusetts-based branch network and through digital banking solutions for commercial, small business and consumer customers. To learn more about how we can meet your needs, visit us at cambridgesavings.com, or better yet, come meet us to help you make the most out of your banking relationship.
Cambridge Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.