POSITION: PERSONAL BANKER – ARLINGTON CENTER
The Personal Banker will demonstrate our core values and will focus on building long term relationship with clients and assist our customers in managing their bank accounts and finances.
Key Result Areas:
- Understands and adheres to all Bank Secrecy Act and Anti- Money Laundering (BSA/AML), regulatory, security, retail banking and bank- wide policies and procedures.
- Perform customer transactions accurately and efficiently to ensure each interaction provides consistently high-quality experiences to internal and external customers.
- Develop and maintain substantial knowledge of Bank products and services.
- Sell and cross-sell the products and services of the Bank and its partners to prospective and existing business and personal customers based on their needs.
- Balance cash at end of day and assist with branch settlement.
- Perform additional duties as required.
High School degree or equivalent required.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with all types of people and quickly build rapport.
The above description covers the most significant major responsibilities but does not exclude other occasional responsibilities and accountabilities the inclusion of which would be in conformity with the major purpose of this job.
Arlington Center - Arlington, Massachusetts
About Cambridge Savings Bank:
Cambridge Savings Bank is a full-service financial institution with approximately $5 billion in assets that is committed to improving the quality of life in the communities it serves. One of the oldest and largest community banks in Massachusetts, Cambridge Savings Bank offers a full line of individual and business banking services and has branches located in Arlington, Bedford, Belmont, Burlington, Cambridge, Charlestown, Concord, Lexington, Melrose, Newton, and Watertown.
Cambridge Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.