POSITION: FLOAT BRANCH MANAGER
CSB Float Branch Managers, as assigned within one of our 16 branches OR within one of 11 branches in the West Region consistently demonstrate our core values and will empower the team in all aspects of service, day to day operations, and growth.
Key Result Areas:
- Lead team to excellence by ensuring the branch provides consistently high-quality experiences to internal and external customers
- Interview, hire, and inspire your team to align with core values
- Maintain and deepen existing customer relationships and acquire new customers to align with banks strategic growth objectives
- Ability to demonstrate awareness of the need to collaborate with all business partners to foster meaningful relationships
- Maintain knowledge of, and consistently adhere to, bank policies and procedures regarding branch operations
- Understands and adheres to all Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML), regulatory, security, retail banking and bank-wide policies and procedures
- Monitor risk and follow proper security precautions
- Maintain an active leadership role in community/civic organizations; motivate staff to volunteer in the community stay
- Perform additional duties as required
- High School degree or equivalent required
- Three plus years of management experience
- Five plus years of proven experience in service, sales, service and operations management
- Ability to lead and motivate to attain results
- Ability to work independently and take accountability for actions, making quick, high quality decisions, and be proficient in conflict management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with diverse groups
The above description covers the most significant major responsibilities but does not exclude other occasional responsibilities and accountabilities the inclusion of which would be in conformity with the major purpose of this job.
About Cambridge Savings Bank:
Cambridge Savings Bank is a full-service financial institution with approximately $5 billion in assets that is committed to improving the quality of life in the communities it serves. One of the oldest and largest community banks in Massachusetts, Cambridge Savings Bank offers a full line of individual and business banking services and has branches located in Arlington, Bedford, Belmont, Burlington, Cambridge, Charlestown, Concord, Lexington, Melrose, Newton, and Watertown.
Cambridge Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.