POSITION: NIGHTTIME MAINTENANCE WORKER
Responsible for providing maintenance coverage / support for the Bank’s MOC’s tenants after normal business hours, including weekends. Responsible for performing a variety of general utility, maintenance, and repair duties throughout the MOC location.
Key Result Areas:
- Troubleshoot maintenance issues and assist with resolving tenant issues at Harvard Square. This may include, hands on repairs for minor plumbing issues, changing light bulbs, etc., as well as contacting vendors for larger issues
- Clean the Harvard Square branch and ATM vestibule as well as common areas of Read Block and Dunster, including floors, glass, and trash removal
- Monitor the MOC exterior throughout the evening, including picking up trash, removing vagrants, and ensuring tenant doors and alley gates are secure
- Coordinate service with contractors; plumbers, drain specialists, duct cleaners, HVAC, etc.
- Assist with responding to emergency issues with Belmont tenants
- Monitor Starbucks/ Pressed Juicery restrooms
- Act as liaison to security department
- Perform Snow removal when necessary
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and customers
- Contribute to the effective team management of all bank projects, problems, issues, and opportunities, ensuring effective completion in a timely manner
- Perform additional duties as required (Note: overtime may be required)
- High school education
- Minimum 1 year experience performing maintenance work
- General knowledge of custodial and maintenance tasks and repair tasks, including plumbing, and electrical
- Ability to operate various machines and equipment, including hand and power tools
- Ability to follow standard procedures
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to stretch, bend, and lift up 100 lb
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects (furniture, boxes, etc...), climb ladders, shovel snow
The above description covers the most significant major responsibilities but does not exclude other occasional responsibilities and accountabilities the inclusion of which would be in conformity with the major purpose of this job.
About Cambridge Savings Bank:
Cambridge Savings Bank is a full-service financial institution with approximately $4 billion in assets that is committed to improving the quality of life in the communities it serves. One of the oldest and largest community banks in Massachusetts, Cambridge Savings Bank offers a full line of individual and business banking services and has branches located in Arlington, Bedford, Belmont, Burlington, Cambridge, Charlestown, Concord, Lexington, Newton, and Watertown.
Cambridge Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.