POSITION: ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER
The Assistant Branch Manager working with the Branch Manager will demonstrate our core values and lead the team in all aspects of service, day to day operations and sales.
Key Result Areas:
- Assist the Branch Manager in leading the team to excellence by ensuring the branch provides consistently high quality experiences to internal and external customers
- Provide support to all branch functions, including performing transactional duties, as needed
- Maintain and deepen existing customer relationships and acquire new customers to align with bank’s growth objectives with integrity
- Oversee training of Personal Bankers as needed
- Coach and motive staff to align with bank objectives
- Open and close the branch
- Perform tasks accurately and efficiently
- Perform additional duties as required
- One to three plus years of management experience preferred
- Two plus years of customer service experience with proven record of sales success
- Ability to work independently and take accountability for actions, making quick, high quality decisions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with diverse groups.
The above description covers the most significant major responsibilities but does not exclude other occasional responsibilities and accountabilities the inclusion of which would be in conformity with the major purpose of this job.
About Cambridge Savings Bank:
Cambridge Savings Bank is a full-service financial institution with approximately $3.7 billion in assets that is committed to improving the quality of life in the communities it serves. One of the oldest and largest community banks in Massachusetts, Cambridge Savings Bank offers a full line of individual and business banking services and has branches located in Arlington, Bedford, Belmont, Burlington, Cambridge, Charlestown, Concord, Lexington, Newton, and Watertown.
Cambridge Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.