POSITION: PRODUCT MANAGER
The Digital Channel Product Manager will be part of the Online Banking Team and will develop and act as the primary owner for the bank’s Digital Channel and online account opening tool. This position requires a collaborative leader who can translate business needs into an exceptional customer ‐ focused Omni channel solution which will allow the bank to drive deposits in its Digital Channel and offer a strong online account opening tool for the bank.
Key Result Areas
- Develop and own implementation of the digital product vision for online account opening
- Acts as subject matter expert on the account opening platform/system/functions and understand key drivers for success
- Work closely with other product line owners to define and develop products/business feature requirements
- Evaluate existing and new product opportunities and brings forward proposals for products to optimize and expand digital sales
- Regularly review and re-evaluates competitive landscape comparing features, pricing, design and overall competitiveness
- Maximize user experience and increase conversion through data-driven analysis based on analytics and business intelligence tools
- Work with marketing to develop a digital marketing plan to drive customer and deposit growth
- Provide analytical analysis to make digital product and marketing decisions
- Manage the online account opening vendor relationship
- Work effectively with internal groups across the organization to effectively grow the bank’s Digital Channel and enhance its Omni-channel offering
- Perform additional duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
- Seven plus years of industry experience
- Strong analysis skills, ability to interpret data against business objectives
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint proficiency is a must
The above description covers the most significant major responsibilities but does not exclude other occasional responsibilities and accountabilities the inclusion of which would be in conformity with the major purpose of this job.
About Cambridge Savings Bank:
Cambridge Savings Bank is a full-service financial institution with approximately $3.7 billion in assets that is committed to improving the quality of life in the communities it serves. One of the oldest and largest community banks in Massachusetts, Cambridge Savings Bank offers a full line of individual and business banking services and has branches located in Arlington, Bedford, Belmont, Burlington, Cambridge, Charlestown, Concord, Lexington, Newton, and Watertown.
Cambridge Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.