POSITION: SHUTTLE DRIVER
Provides safe, courteous, and comfortable transportation for Bank employees from/to South Station and other pre-determined destinations. The Shuttle Driver strives for punctuality of scheduled times.
Key Result Areas:
- Safely transport employees from/to South Station and Waltham Bank Operations Center as well as other pre-determined destinations in Waltham
- Ensure each passenger has a positive experience and all issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Performs maintenance check on vehicles and completes appropriate paperwork for possible maintenance problems
- Responsible for checking shuttle vans so that cleanliness standards are met
- Adheres to the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles rules and regulations
- Deliver and pick up mail at various Bank locations as needed
- Perform additional duties as required
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency
- Must have 3 years experience as a shuttle/van driver, a valid Massachusetts Driver's License, and no moving violations on their driving record
- Effectively communicate in English both verbally and written, with all levels of employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time, walk short distances, and possess the manual dexterity to safely operate a shuttle/van
- Present a professional manner at all times
The above description covers the most significant major responsibilities but does not exclude other occasional responsibilities and accountabilities the inclusion of which would be in conformity with the major purpose of this job.
About Cambridge Savings Bank:
Cambridge Savings Bank is a full-service financial institution with approximately $3.7 billion in assets that is committed to improving the quality of life in the communities it serves. One of the oldest and largest community banks in Massachusetts, Cambridge Savings Bank offers a full line of individual and business banking services and has branches located in Arlington, Bedford, Belmont, Burlington, Cambridge, Charlestown, Concord, Lexington, Newton, and Watertown.
Cambridge Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.