POSITION: SENIOR VIDEO BANKER
At Cambridge Savings Bank, our purpose is to have a positive impact on our customers, employees, and community's financial well-being. We are committed to exceeding expectations, having a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, and fostering a highly collaborate and customer centric environment. The Senior Video Banker will demonstrate our Core Values and will focus on building long-term relationships with clients. The Banker will work to positively impact our customers’ Financial Well-Being by helping them manage and service their accounts and finances via ITM, phone and digital channels, such as e-mail and chat. The Banker will work closely with their customers to ensure a frictionless experience.
Key Result Areas:
- Ensure every point of interaction with customers and colleagues aligns with our brand, values, and mission of providing relationship-centric experiences.
- Assist customers with product, online banking and mobile banking services by phone, online secure message, text, and email in an efficient, timely and professional manner with minimal supervision.
- Perform all customer transactions accurately and efficiently to ensure each interaction provides consistent high-quality experiences to customers.
- Through detailed consultation, uncovers customer needs and advises them with the right products, solutions and services of the Bank and its partners.
- Consistently provide a high level of customer service through in-depth communication and follow through.
- Navigate online and mobile banking systems to answer customer and internal inquiries. Participate in the implementation of emerging technologies and support customers with newly developed digital products.
- Process and maintain new account applications submitted via the online management console.
- Demonstrate strong problem solving and decision-making skills when handling customer requests that require exceptions, adjustments and overrides using critical administrative sites.
- Develop and maintain substantial knowledge of Bank products and services.
- Identify and respond to suspicious activity or fraud alerts through various channels.
- Proactively reaches out to customers as necessary.
- Draft Social Media correspondence and work with marketing partners to correspond with customers.
- Provide support to all Ivy Contact Center functions, as necessary.
- Responsible to open and close the ITM’s, as needed.
- Must be able to work remotely with ability to problem solve technical necessities with little supervision.
- Evening and weekend flexibility required.
- Manage the Bank’s customer service email response system, including the preparation, editing, and answering of emails received.
- As needed support the digital delivery of services through all delivery channels.
- Resource to handle more complex customer inquiries and transactions.
- Manage outbound call campaigns.
- Provide support to all CSC functions, as necessary.
- Perform additional duties as required.
- 3-5 years of banking or call center experience required
- High School diploma required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with all types of people and quickly build rapport
- Strong sales and service skills, or the recognized ability to develop them
- Ability to work independently and take accountability for actions, making quick, quality decisions
The above description covers the most significant responsibilities but does not exclude other occasional responsibilities and accountabilities, the inclusion of which would be in conformity with the major purpose of this job.
About Cambridge Savings Bank:
Cambridge Savings Bank is a full-service banking institution with over $5 billion in assets. As a mutual bank, CSB is committed to improving the quality of life of our employees, customers, and the communities we serve. One of the oldest and largest community banks in Massachusetts, Cambridge Savings Bank offers a full line of individual and business banking services across a robust Massachusetts-based branch network and through digital banking solutions for commercial, small business and consumer customers. To learn more about how we can meet your needs, visit us at cambridgesavings.com, or better yet, come meet us to help you make the most out of your banking relationship.
Cambridge Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.