POSITION: BRANCH MANAGER – EAST ARLINGTON BRANCH
At Cambridge Savings Bank, our purpose is to have a positive impact on our customers, employees, and community's financial well-being. We are committed to exceeding expectations and having a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. As a Branch Manager, you will create a team that is focused on delivering an outstanding customer experience. Using innovative banking solutions and the most welcoming and friendly service, you will be front and center representing our brand promise of treating every customer like they were our only customer. You will be responsible for branch growth, operational soundness, team development and community involvement. You will also be responsible for digital adoption and ensuring that the team embraces the use of technology to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers today and into the future. You will create a team that is collaborative and that understands the importance of working with internal business partners to provide a seamless experience for our customers.
Key Result Areas:
Consistently demonstrate outstanding customer experience and create environment that encourages team to provide outstanding customer experience.
Motivate, support and coach team to ensure they provide outstanding customer experience. Provide training opportunities when appropriate.
Lead by example and continuously ensure team can confidently recommend all our digital solutions so our customers have the resources needed to bank at their convenience.
Use data to better understand our customers, tailor appropriate solutions to build strong customer relationships.
Create an operationally strong environment in the branch, ensuring adherence to policies and procedures and risk/audit expectations.
Understands and adheres to all Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML), regulatory, security, retail banking and bank-wide policies and procedures.
Foster a respectful work environment and further a culture of inclusion by building connections using the tools of listening, compassion and understanding
Actively engage with the community and encourage volunteerism.
Work on various projects as needed.
- Meet or exceed Retail Incentive Plan Growth targets.
- Create a market plan to ensure understanding of market area and opportunities available.
- Use embrace and leverage insights from data to understand trends, opportunities, and risks. Maximize the use of evolving technology in support of decision making and adding value to CSB and in support of solving customer needs.
- Drive small business growth and retention through a consultative approach.
- Build strong partnerships with all internal and external business partners.
- Ensure team adheres to all regulatory and compliance guidelines.
- Associates degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years Branch Management experience or equivalent retail management
- Minimum of 10 years proven experience in sales, service, and operations.
- Ability to lead and motivate to attain results.
- Strong business development, sales, and service skills.
- Strong knowledge of and ability to sell bank products and services.
- Ability to leverage the Bank’s position in a potentially high growth or retention market.
- Ability to work independently and take accountability for actions, making quick, high-quality decisions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with diverse groups.
- Proficient conflict management skills.
- Strong knowledge of bank policies and procedures.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to travel to and work at other branches, as needed.
The above description covers the most significant major responsibilities but does not exclude other occasional responsibilities and accountabilities the inclusion of which would be in conformity with the major purpose of this job.
East Arlington - Arlington, Massachusetts
About Cambridge Savings Bank:
Cambridge Savings Bank is a full-service banking institution with over $5 billion in assets. As a mutual bank, CSB is committed to improving the quality of life of our employees, customers, and the communities we serve. One of the oldest and largest community banks in Massachusetts, Cambridge Savings Bank offers a full line of individual and business banking services across a robust Massachusetts-based branch network and through digital banking solutions for commercial, small business and consumer customers. To learn more about how we can meet your needs, visit us at cambridgesavings.com, or better yet, come meet us to help you make the most out of your banking relationship.
Cambridge Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.