POSITION: NIGHTTIME MAINTENANCE WORKER – HARVARD SQUARE
At Cambridge Savings Bank, our purpose is to have a
positive impact on our customers, employees, and community's financial
well-being. We are committed to
exceeding expectations, having a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion,
and fostering a highly collaborative and customer centric environment. The Nighttime Maintenance Worker is responsible for providing maintenance coverage/support for the Bank’s MOC’s tenants after normal business hours, including weekends. They are also responsible for performing a variety of general utility, maintenance, and repair duties throughout the MOC location.
Key Result Areas:
- Troubleshoot maintenance issues and assist with resolving tenant issues at Harvard Square. This may include, hands on repairs for minor plumbing issues, changing light bulbs, etc., as well as contacting vendors for larger issues
- Clean the Harvard Square branch and ATM vestibule as well as common areas of Read Block and Dunster, including floors, glass, and trash removal
- Monitor the MOC exterior throughout the evening, including picking up trash, removing vagrants, and ensuring tenant doors and alley gates are secure
- Coordinate service with contractors; plumbers, drain specialists, duct cleaners, HVAC, etc.
- Assist with responding to emergency issues with Belmont tenants
- Monitor Starbucks/ Pressed Juicery restrooms
- Act as liaison to security department
- Perform Snow removal when necessary
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and customers
- Contribute to the effective team management of all bank projects, problems, issues, and opportunities, ensuring effective completion in a timely manner
- Perform additional duties as required (Note: overtime may be required)
Minimum 1 year experience performing maintenance work
General knowledge of custodial and maintenance tasks and repair tasks, including plumbing, and electrical
Ability to operate various machines and equipment, including hand and power tools
Ability to follow standard procedures
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to stretch, bend, and lift up to 100 lbs.
Ability to lift and move heavy objects (furniture, boxes, etc...), climb ladders, shovel snow
The above description covers the most significant major responsibilities but does not exclude other occasional responsibilities and accountabilities the inclusion of which would be in conformity with the major purpose of this job.
Harvard Square - Cambridge, Massachusetts
About Cambridge Savings Bank:
Cambridge Savings Bank is a full-service banking institution with over $5 billion in assets. As a mutual bank, CSB is committed to improving the quality of life of our employees, customers, and the communities we serve. One of the oldest and largest community banks in Massachusetts, Cambridge Savings Bank offers a full line of individual and business banking services across a robust Massachusetts-based branch network and through digital banking solutions for commercial, small business and consumer customers. To learn more about how we can meet your needs, visit us at cambridgesavings.com, or better yet, come meet us to help you make the most out of your banking relationship.
Cambridge Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.