POSITION: RETAIL CRM ADMINISTRATOR
At Cambridge Savings Bank, our purpose is to have a positive impact on our customers, employees, and community's financial well-being. We are committed to exceeding expectations, having a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, and fostering a highly collaborate and customer centric environment. The Retail CRM Administrator acts independently as the CRM expert for the Retail business unit. They effectively capture business requirements and implements solutions using Enteract, a MS Dynamics-based tool, provides necessary training to users for enhancements, upgrades, and new employee onboarding, and represents Retail on the Data Governance Working Group promoting adherence to data policy and standards within the CRM.
Key Result Areas:
- Obtain and document business requirements from Retail users for implementing process enhancements using the CRM tool
- Design workflows and configure CRM tool for Retail business processes in support of the customer life cycle and experience.
- Partner with other business units to design and document inter-department workflows within CRM tool to support the customer life cycle and customer experience.
- Seek out opportunities to utilize Enteract to improve processes and productivity
- Conceptualize and effectively demonstrate and explain solutions for understanding by teams in order to make key decisions about features and configurations in the CRM.
- Develop test plans and scripts, execute test cases, and implement new functionality working with technology partners and the PMO.
- Provide best practice recommendations and technical support for users in the Retail business unit for troubleshooting, identifying problems and partnering with IT to resolve technical issues
- Administer access to the CRM for Retail users
- Collaborate with IT to ensure enhancements or system upgrades are completed, including data migrations, data quality assessment and remediation and 3rd party integrations
- Build reporting in CRM, inclusive of dashboards/scorecards, graphics, and reports, for delivery to various audiences from business users to senior management.
- Collaborate with Data Team to leverage other data sources as needed to build reports.
- Represent Retail on the Data Governance working group to ensure enterprise-wide data policy, procedures and standards are adhered to relative to Retail data usage within the CRM tool.
- Lead the training of CRM users in the Retail business unit, using existing training presentations and materials, and developing them when not extant
- Build and maintain productive relationships with key business partners, internal resources and with external vendor, FISERV Enteract client support.
- Utilize productivity tools such as Project Place, Visio, PowerPoint and Excel for organization, communication and conceptualizing ideas
- Perform additional duties as required by management
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years OF experience in Retail Banking or related field
- 3+ years direct experience in CRM tool design, implementation and ongoing support working closely with business users and technology partners.
- Strong conceptual, analytic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to effectively train individuals or small groups on process changes and CRM tool Proven customer-centric service skills when interacting with employees at all levels of the organizations
- Experience in managing projects and using SQL to write reports is a plus.
The above description covers the most significant responsibilities but does not exclude other occasional responsibilities and accountabilities, the inclusion of which would be in conformity with the major purpose of this job.
About Cambridge Savings Bank:
Cambridge Savings Bank is a full-service banking institution with over $5 billion in assets. As a mutual bank, CSB is committed to improving the quality of life of our employees, customers, and the communities we serve. One of the oldest and largest community banks in Massachusetts, Cambridge Savings Bank offers a full line of individual and business banking services across a robust Massachusetts-based branch network and through digital banking solutions for commercial, small business and consumer customers. To learn more about how we can meet your needs, visit us at cambridgesavings.com, or better yet, come meet us to help you make the most out of your banking relationship.
Cambridge Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.