POSITION: DIGITAL CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER SPECIALIST
At Cambridge Savings Bank, our purpose is to have a positive impact on our customers, employees, and community's financial well-being. We are committed to exceeding expectations and having a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. As a Digital Customer Service Center Specialist, you will demonstrate our Core Values and will focus on building long-term relationships with clients. You will work to positively impact our customers’ Financial Well-Being by helping them manage and service their accounts and finances via phone and digital channels, such as e-mail and chat. You will work closely with their customers to ensure a frictionless experience.
Key Result Areas:
- Ensure every point of interaction with customers and colleagues aligns with our brand, values, and mission of providing relationship-centric experiences
- Assist customers with product, online banking and mobile banking services by phone, online secure message, text, and email in an efficient, timely and professional manner
- Through detailed consultation, uncovers customer needs and advises them with the right products, solutions and services of the Bank and its partners
- Consistently provide a high level of customer service through in-depth communication and follow through
- Navigate online and mobile banking systems to answer customer and internal inquiries. Participate in the implementation of emerging technologies and support customers with newly developed digital products.
- Process and maintain new account applications submitted via the online management console
- Demonstrate strong problem solving and decision-making skills when handling customer requests that require exceptions, adjustments and overrides using critical administrative sites
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Bank products and services
- Identify and respond to suspicious activity or fraud alerts through various channels.
- Proactively reaches out to customers as necessary
- Manage daily trend reporting, and make appropriate outbound calls
- Provide support to all Ivy Contact Center functions, as necessary
- Responsible to open and close the Ivy Contact Center, as needed.
- Perform additional duties as required
- 3-5 years of banking, call center experience or 5+ years of Retail experience required
- High School degree or equivalent degree required
- Experience in roles requiring assessment of customer needs, including consultative and advisory responsibilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with various people and quickly build rapport
- Strong technical skills and ability to troubleshoot
- Strong sales and service skills, or the recognized ability to develop them
- Ambition to continuously learn with ability to retain new knowledge
- Ability to work independently and take accountability for actions, making quick, quality decisions
The above description covers the most significant responsibilities but does not exclude other occasional responsibilities and accountabilities, the inclusion of which would be in conformity with the major purpose of this job.
Onsite - Waltham, Massachusetts
About Cambridge Savings Bank:
Cambridge Savings Bank is a full-service banking institution with over $5 billion in assets. As a mutual bank, CSB is committed to improving the quality of life of our employees, customers, and the communities we serve. One of the oldest and largest community banks in Massachusetts, Cambridge Savings Bank offers a full line of individual and business banking services across a robust Massachusetts-based branch network and through digital banking solutions for commercial, small business and consumer customers. To learn more about how we can meet your needs, visit us at cambridgesavings.com, or better yet, come meet us to help you make the most out of your banking relationship.
Cambridge Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.