POSITION: TREASURY CLIENT SERVICE SPECIALIST
At Cambridge Savings Bank, our purpose is to have a positive impact on our customers, employees, and community's financial well-being. We are committed to exceeding expectations and having a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. The Treasury Client Service Specialist is responsible for providing a high level of customer service to assist the bank’s commercial and Small Business clients with their Treasury management and corporate service processing needs. In addition to direct customer support, the incumbent will serve as liaison with internal departments as the primary customer advocate. The associate will act as a technical and operational resource regarding any issues related to Treasury management products and services. In this role, the employee will work in conjunction with Commercial Relationship Managers, Treasury Management Sales Officers, Small Business Officers and Branch staff to deliver a customer centric banking experience.
Key Result Areas:
- Maintain a customer centric service experience through direct support of our commercial and Small Business customers regarding technical or operational issues, and Treasury management products.
- Responsible for handling inbound and outbound emails and calls to and from customers, listening to customers’ needs or issues and providing knowledgeable solutions.
- Maintain customer case data in the Bank’s CRM system from creation to resolution.
- Provide technical support to commercial and Small Business customers as related to treasury management offerings such as, Business Online Banking, Bill Pay, ACH Origination, Remote Deposit Capture, Wires, Positive Pay, Sweeps and Lockbox.
- Conduct daily problem solving and proactively resolve customer issues. Consult regularly with Treasury Services Manager to escalate any issues beyond scope of authority for immediate resolution.
- Responsible for new account opening, documentation preparation, and customer follow-up to ensure that all necessary forms are collected and that the account(s) are opened properly on the deposit system.
- Maintain up-to-date service documentation, consistently ensuring that our document storage system and our CRM are updated.
- Responsible for setting up customers on account analysis and reviewing monthly targets.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and customers.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of three years banking or corporate treasury experience -or- the equivalent combination of High School/Secondary School and five years banking or corporate treasury experience.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written as well as strong customer service skills working with all levels of management and business clients
- Strong analytical skills to include the ability to problem solve and troubleshoot challenging issues
- Strong technical and operational knowledge (i.e., back office, deposit systems).
- Ability to work effectively with customers, both internal and external.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
The above description covers the most significant responsibilities but does not exclude other occasional responsibilities and accountabilities, the inclusion of which would be in conformity with the major purpose of this job.
About Cambridge Savings Bank:
Cambridge Savings Bank is a full-service banking institution with over $5 billion in assets. As a mutual bank, CSB is committed to improving the quality of life of our employees, customers, and the communities we serve. One of the oldest and largest community banks in Massachusetts, Cambridge Savings Bank offers a full line of individual and business banking services across a robust Massachusetts-based branch network and through digital banking solutions for commercial, small business and consumer customers. To learn more about how we can meet your needs, visit us at cambridgesavings.com, or better yet, come meet us to help you make the most out of your banking relationship.
Cambridge Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.