POSITION: DATA ANALYTICS MANAGER
At Cambridge Savings Bank, our purpose is to have a positive impact on our customers, employees, and community's financial well-being. We are committed to exceeding expectations, embracing a relationship centric mindset, and having a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. As the Data Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team that develops operational Business Intelligence (BI) and reporting capabilities that enable organizational decision-making and analysis.
Key Result Areas:
- Build strong cross functional relationships within the data and analytics teams and across the company, particularly to align to data and reporting governance across the business.
- Lead team in building out and maintaining analytics stack.
- Build and maintain KPIs, monitoring and alerts, test hypotheses and improve metrics.
- Work collaboratively across our organization to drive business value through turning data models into actionable insights for business stakeholders.
- Provide clean, transformed data ready for analysis.
- Ensure self and team are maintaining data documentation and definitions.
- Train and support business users on using data visualization tools.
8+ years of relevant professional experience with an emphasis on building data and analytical products.
3+ years of experience leading analytics, business intelligence teams.
3+ years of experience with Tableau Desktop, Prep and Server Environment.
Experience with Structured Project Management, Agile methodologies, Data Governance initiatives, as well as experience within a marketing environment.
Demonstrated experience of collaboration to collect business requirements and define successful analytics outcomes.
Highly organized with strong project management skills to help manage multiple project streams and complexity; propensity for thinking through projects in a structured way.
Expert data wrangling and SQL skills.
Strong presentation skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skill
The above description covers the most significant responsibilities but does not exclude other occasional responsibilities and accountabilities, the inclusion of which would be in conformity with the major purpose of this job.
About Cambridge Savings Bank:
Cambridge Savings Bank is a full-service banking institution with over $5 billion in assets. As a mutual bank, CSB is committed to improving the quality of life of our employees, customers, and the communities we serve. One of the oldest and largest community banks in Massachusetts, Cambridge Savings Bank offers a full line of individual and business banking services across a robust Massachusetts-based branch network and through digital banking solutions for commercial, small business and consumer customers. To learn more about how we can meet your needs, visit us at cambridgesavings.com, or better yet, come meet us to help you make the most out of your banking relationship.
Cambridge Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.